• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Playstation Store Update: Sales Galore

eXo

M for Messenger
playstation-2.jpg

Another Thursday, another PSN update. Some suck, some don't, and this one definitely makes up for last week's rather unsatisfying update.

This week Sony unveiled it's '10 for '10 Game Sale,' where it slashed the price by half for 12 games, both on the PS3 and PSP. And no, I don't why it's called '10 for '10' when there's 12 games.

Regarding new games, the classic Championship Bass for the PSX was released, as well as Konami's latest addition to the Vandal Hearts series, Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgement. On the PSP side the offerings were quite nice as well, with the revamped edition of Valhalla Knights 2,Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance, being released, offering improved warp points and new content over it's predecessor[...]

Continue reading: Playstation Store Update: Sales Galore...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
"Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing Happy Holidays"

Goddamn it, I thought Sega were turning a corner.

Hopefully Project Needlemouse can make up for all these years of crap.

RoxaxiS

"'10 for 10 Game Sale"

AWESOME!!

I just bought "Gravity Crash" and "Burn Zombie Burn" for 10$. :) Really good.

Also guys, i am planning to buy "Kurulin Fusion". Have any of you played that game? Is this any good?

Zx30

Beto
Braid's new price has me itching to pick it up. Anyone have an opinion on it?

The reason I picked it up back on the PC a few months ago is because I kept hearing people praise it. So i decided to try it out on a sale and I got bored of it really quick. I don't know why...Maybe you could download the demo somewhere online for PC and try it. If you're craving some more buy it..If not, then you saved your self some bucks.