• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Playstation Store Weekly Updates

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Okay, so this is something I've been considering for quite a while but hadn't got the time to discuss with everyone.

I was thinking of bringing back the Playstation Store Weekly Updates thread, but this time encompassing both the US and the EU store (if I recall the post we used to get from ExoPhase only referred to the US Store).

So does anyone want this? Please vote.

Adiuvo

Go for it. Previously I was supposed to do it, but my time to do so isn't nearly consistent enough to get them out the day of.

It'd be great to see them again.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I was thinking of also including recommendations each week... For the best deals... Whatcha guys think?

impulse

Do it! I'd read...

Kezraplanes,
I'd read it, that's for sure. And, having the EU store would be a big, big plus for me as I have the U.S. store show up in my email but the EU store would be great... then I can see if there is something important enough for me to set one of my PSPs to EU territory and make a PSN account...

Also, the "recommendations" / "good value" etc type things would be a big plus. If you can find someone who reads Japanese and can give us the info on the Japanese territory PSN store updates, that would be even better. : )

Still, I am psyched just for the EU updates!

npt

:D