• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Black/White: General Chat, Help, and Friend Code Sharing!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I don't think you can edit your name, Friend Code is in the Pal Pad which is in your Key Items pocket.

Also, Victini is bad ass. One of my top 5 Pokemon of all time I think. Glad they extended the event to get him, because it was supposed to end like early April based on the insert that came in the game, but I was still able to get him this weekend :D

After some searching I was able to change my DS Handle. Anyway ontopic:

Can one trade via wifi? I needed to trade (but then get them sent back) my Boldore and Gurdurr so they can evolve xD

PR0fessor Burnt

After some searching I was able to change my DS Handle. Anyway ontopic:

Can one trade via wifi? I needed to trade (but then get them sent back) my Boldore and Gurdurr so they can evolve xD

I think you can. I can try with you if you want.
friend code is 4308 2104 9336

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Okay, ready.

How do we go about this? You'll have to walk me through this... xD

PR0fessor Burnt

Ok first go to bag > key items > Pal Pad and register my friend code and give me yours.
Once we are both registered go to a pokecenter and up the stairs to the lady in the middle

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Ok, mine is 0948 2894 9506 :p

Going to register you now

edit: it's telling me your code is wrong? o_O

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
ok.
we have to make this quick. as soon as we're done I have to go pick up a friend.

I'd love to be quick but it keeps telling me your code is wrong for some reason o.o

PR0fessor Burnt

hmm maybe I typed it wrong, let me check

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

ok I did put it in wrong its:
4384 2104 9336

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Okay, done. Going to talk to the lady now xD

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Awesome!! Thanks Burnt :p You were really helpful :)

+rep

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
I'm a huge pokemon fan. Got around to playing White after some exams and am now at Twist mountain. Team is: Samurott, Chandelier, Fraxure, Darmanitan, Unfezant (fly slave), Excadrill/Eelketross/Virizion (varies)

[will insert friend code here]

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Just caught Cobalion and Vizirion :p

Next step is beating the last trainer in Opalucid City.

feralig8rx

Hey guys, I'm looking to get the berries necessary for depleting unwanted EVs on my Pokemon in Gen V. I can't seem to find out how to get them, though. Is there any way to get them in White or do I need to transfer them over? Or possibly through the Dream World?

Spiros

Maiki
I finally started playing White (just finished exams not too long ago) and I'm really enjoying it, I was sure that I hated the look of the pokemon in this generation, but now that I started playing the game they don't seem bad at all, I actually quite like them, with the exception of the starter pokemon. Though, it's probably impossible for there to be a set of starter pokemon that I would be as happy with as from the first generation, obviously because of the nostalgia factor. I'm really enjoying every aspect of the game so far though, I just got the C-Gear so I'll add you guys soon.

I did just find one thing I don't like, the fact that you can't plant berries in this game (though I read you can do it in the Dream World), it seems weird that they would just take that out of the main game, it was actually one of my favourite additions in silver/gold.

sherosamar

i have pokemon white and i am looking for friend codes to exchange so i can battle and trade. if anyone wants to exchange friend codes with, please message me. thanks