• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

NDS Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I mean it's the same story, same concept, same pokemon (well actually there's apparently ONE whole new pokemon)

Please god, whatever you do, don't ask for more pokemon. :scared:

Hellcat

Contributor
Screenshots look like they are using the GFX system from Platinum, wich I liked :)

PokeWalker looks sweet too :D

Might be worth a look.... once it hits reality....

eighty4

Thread updated. Stopped being fast about news due to lack of people actually caring about this thread anymore.

Adiuvo

I actually still view it >_>

I'm glad they lowered the level cap on Latios and Latias. Previously they forgot moves that normally I would have kept.

Riorio99

Can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this. In the last few weeks, I've played through Platinum and found my old GBA to play through Gold again. Can't wait.

Hellcat

Contributor
Can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this. In the last few weeks, I've played through Platinum and found my old GBA to play through Gold again. Can't wait.
*lol* similar thing here.
Once I had beaten the fantasitc four and the champ and was about to explore the remaining, now unlocked areas, I started playing Saphire again :D

Mostly to grab some mon's there to migrate them using the Pal-Park, but I ended up playing the whole thing again :scared:

eighty4

I have a pack off Heart Gold and Soul Silver Pokemon artwork, as in the sprites, in non pixel form. Has every Pokemon in it. Anyone actually want this?

Sliderkk

What is that walker thing a step counter or something, I wanna hardmod it or atleast clip it to my bike wheel or both.

EDIT:

ehh I want Kyogre but I want SS version what do I do?