• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Popsloader Released

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wanna list a few or maybe the one you found...When ever I look, for some odd reason...they all lead to the same iso.

dunno dude, I dumped it myself actually.

Ivory_Soul

Hello. You all seem like a nice bunch so I decided to turn here for help. I hope you can help at least. I'm trying to rip my own PS1 games to isos using the AutoPopstation 4 and for some reason when I use the AutoPopstation4.bat with the iso in the same folder it just closes. I'll type in a name and hit enter and nothing happens. I tried opening the iso in WinRar but it says it's a damaged or unreadable format. I also tried opening it up in Magic ISO and it saves it as a 32 kb messed up iso. What am I doing wrong here? I also tried making the iso in Magic ISO but it does the same thing. I just need to convert these isos to eboots so I can play them.

UPDATE: OK I converted a PS1 game to .bin and I used POPS Converter and it went into an eboot. I put it in PSP/GAME and all I get is a corrupted data icon...what am I doing wrong?

UPDATE #2: After hours of researching and fiddling I finally got it to work! I take the game off the CD with AutoPopstation 4 and then I use POPConverter and then I put the keys.bin and eboot in the right folder and it's good! I can't get autopop to convery any isos...it just says there was an error opening the iso...it's really annoying anyone know how to fix that?

mparrell

Hi problem

I am running 3.10' firmware but as many of you know Sudioken II doesnt
work with it so I got this new pops thing and did everything correct to decrypt the 3.02 firmware. however when i try to run the game after selecting "3.02" from the list i get game could not be started (80020001)
some one help me out?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I am running 3.10' firmware but as many of you know Sudioken II doesnt
work with it so I got this new pops thing and did everything correct to decrypt the 3.02 firmware. however when i try to run the game after selecting "3.02" from the list i get game could not be started (80020001)
some one help me out?

have you named the files like this? meaudio302.prx, popsman302.prx, pops302.prx

Also try putting the game in GAME310 folder

kilemac27

i did all the psar stuff but know where do i put the ps1 games?
what format do i use? iso, eboot?
do i put it into the game, game150 or whatever?
im pretty lost...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
i did all the psar stuff but know where do i put the ps1 games?
what format do i use? iso, eboot?
do i put it into the game, game150 or whatever?
im pretty lost...

eboot, game folder.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

kilemac27

so i put the keys.bin and the eboot in "game"
do they have to be in a new folder?
do i need to rename anything?
anything else helpful would be cool...
thanks i am new to the custom firmwares i used 1.50

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
so i put the keys.bin and the eboot in "game"
do they have to be in a new folder?
do i need to rename anything?
anything else helpful would be cool...
thanks i am new to the custom firmwares i used 1.50

yeah they have to be in a new folder in GAME, just like other eboots.

kilemac27

when ever i load a game i see some text about precautions and then the screen goes black when i press home i get the menu (quit game, assign buttons, manual, sett., and reset game) nothing else happens. the power light stays green and the the backlight changes wen i press the button so i dont know wat that means but maybe someone does...

questions...

do i put eboot and keys.bin in a separate folder (psp-game-gamesname-eboot,keys.bin)
or just (psp-game-eboot,keys.bin)

do some games not work, is that my problem?

im new to this if anyone knows a tutorial that is very precise and detailed that could help too

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
when ever i load a game i see some text about precautions and then the screen goes black when i press home i get the menu (quit game, assign buttons, manual, sett., and reset game) nothing else happens. the power light stays green and the the backlight changes wen i press the button so i dont know wat that means but maybe someone does...

questions...

do i put eboot and keys.bin in a separate folder (psp-game-gamesname-eboot,keys.bin)
or just (psp-game-eboot,keys.bin)

do some games not work, is that my problem?

im new to this if anyone knows a tutorial that is very precise and detailed that could help too

the folder structure should be like this PSP/GAME/NAME

then inside of 'name' is the eboot and keys.bin

and yes some games do not work so that may be the cause of the black screen

Slazerdude

Hey

look I have a psp version 2.81 at the moment im kinda of lost in how to get the psp firmware to the 3.1 custom firmware of darkalex
Can sum1 please help me? I want homebrew!!!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

bakasora

Its easy, but understandable since you've never used PSARDumper.

If you want to run 3.11 pops, you need to grab 3.11 EBOOT.PBP then extract the DATA.PSAR from the EBOOT with a program such as PBP Unpacker (can be found in the downloads section on this site).

Place the DATA.PSAR on your memory stick drive, and download PSARDumper 3.10. Move PSARDumper to your GAME150 folder (if you don't have one create it) then run the app. It will give you some on screen instructions but like it says just hit square to decrypt all.

This will give you all the files you need for the rest of the readme.

BTW I know it sounds easier if we just shared the files but they are Sony copyrighted so thats a no-no :)

im lost

>>>you need to grab 3.11 EBOOT.PBP then extract the DATA.PSAR from the EBOOT
>>>>>the 3.11 EBOOT.PBP, where do i get it from? from the PSP?

>>>Move PSARDumper to your GAME150 folder
>>>>>I download the "310psardumprelease.rar", i extract it, there are 5 files, i put the all 5 files in :/PSP/GAME150?

>>>Place the DATA.PSAR on your memory stick drive
>>>>>where exactly? :/PSP/GAME ?

thanks

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
im lost

>>>you need to grab 3.11 EBOOT.PBP then extract the DATA.PSAR from the EBOOT
>>>>>the 3.11 EBOOT.PBP, where do i get it from? from the PSP?

>>>Move PSARDumper to your GAME150 folder
>>>>>I download the "310psardumprelease.rar", i extract it, there are 5 files, i put the all 5 files in :/PSP/GAME150?

>>>Place the DATA.PSAR on your memory stick drive
>>>>>where exactly? :/PSP/GAME ?

thanks

Sony has a link to the 3.11 eboot on their site. You just put the two eboot folders in GAME150.

no, the DATA.PSAR goes in the root folder. X:/ for example

tgunx2

Hi,

I have follow all the questions and replies however i still cant figure where to get the keys.id and eboot.

Can someone illustrate this part of explaination further?

I am facing serious problems running plenty of ISO which run well on dh0.46

Runiko

Quick question

Is there an up-to-date compatability list for POPstation 3.11? Mostly because I want to know if Sony has fixed the problem with running Suikoden II where the game freezes at the first boss, not to mention FF8 not running and Chrono Cross crashing at certain character joinings.

Many thanks!

EDIT! : Actually, I found a great website linked off of these very forums. For everyone that may ask this same question that I did, a great website to check out is here: http://playstage.cybervolution.com/