• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post Your Desktop Thread!

dubmonkey

here's my old windows desktop... kinda miss it cause the bumptop beta was awesome, very intuitive, and innovative style of desktop, and i could play videogames (ati and tux don't get along). i used to also run objectdock with icons that looked like stuff sitting on a shelf above the door... looked a bit cooler and added functionality
japanese_portal_by_dubmonk.jpg

currently i'm using linux cause windows was, well, windows lmao!
Screenshot-1.png

Screenshot.png

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
I almost tried bumptop, but I just don't care for the whole idea. Seems counter intuitive, in my opinion.:closedeyes:

dubmonkey

perhaps intuitive isn't the right word... the gestures and piles made things really nice, easy to organize. you could throw things into piles, tidy them, size them and whatnot... but yeah, it used up extra memory. not a lot, but enough for me to wonder if i really needed it (along with the sidebar, extra widgets, and objectdock, and the stupid superfetch...) i usually ended up turning all the cool custom stuff off to play games anyways.

linux is way cooler but doesn't support the ati card in my laptop, which means i can't play videogames. among other problems i have to debug, i am beginning to wonder which is the lesser evil to deal with!

next computer will be a hand-build desktop so i'll be able to select hardware that will work with linux!

Sullivan

Thanks, is that you in the photo bucket directory?

Pspunk

Star power and butt plugs
2urkua0.png

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM EST ----------

My new laptop ^, I like it :D