• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Post your weight and height

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
5'8"
275lbs

I'm a big dude, but as agile as a kitten. Don't test me, I'll strike quickly and without warning. You don't want almost 300lbs charging at you, trust me. :biggrin:

EDIT: Another note, I have perfect blood pressure, 120/80, consistently over the course of an entire month, twice a day checked. Strange, huh?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
5'8"
275lbs

I'm a big dude, but as agile as a kitten. Don't test me, I'll strike quickly and without warning. You don't want almost 300lbs charging at you, trust me. :biggrin:

EDIT: Another note, I have perfect blood pressure, 120/80, consistently over the course of an entire month, twice a day checked. Strange, huh?

muscle mass?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
whats stones?

lol, exact same response as earlier in the thread....

in north american please ? about the weight .. what kind of stone :laugh:

haha,a stone=14 pounds so about 160pounds

in the uk, we tend to use stone and pounds instead of just pounds
europe is more about the kg and not sure about the rest of the world

EDIT: from the wikipedia page

Current use

Although the 1985 Weights and Measures Act<sup id="cite_ref-2" class="reference">[3]</sup> expressly prohibited the use of the stone as a unit of measure for purposes of trade (other than as a supplementary unit), the stone remains widely used within the UK as a means of expressing human body weight. People in these countries normally describe themselves as weighing, for example, "11 stone 4" (11 stone and 4 pounds), rather than "72 kilograms" in most other countries, or "158 pounds" (the conventional way of expressing the same weight in the United States and Canada).
Its widespread colloquial use may be compared to the persistence in the UK of other Imperial units like the foot, the inch, and the mile, despite these having been supplanted entirely or partly by metric units in official use and other contexts. Thus on a National Health Service Web site the user may select either metric and Imperial units<sup id="cite_ref-NHSCaloryCounter_3-0" class="reference">[4]</sup>, but the law requires that if this information is officially recorded, then such records shall be in metric units<sup id="cite_ref-4" class="reference">[5]</sup>.
Outside the UK, stone may also be used to express body weight in casual contexts in other Commonwealth countries.

angelsniper45

angelsniper45