• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

President Obama's Weekly Video Address

Seth

MD Party Room
I thought it a good topic to discuses President Obama's Weekly Video Address.I do my best to post one every week. So what you think of his very first one

[YT]RDfpd8GV9dI[/YT]

I like this idea of this Recovery.Gov thing he talked about.

Slasher

Suck It
Very smart move with all of this. I feel that he's already off to an excellent start

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
im hoping he does succeed in creating those jobs and helping w/ college. both will be a great help for america as a whole, and me as a individual(hopefully)

Adiuvo

It's great that he's staying in touch in such an easy way. More people will watch and listen to these than press releases.

Recovery.gov does sound interesting. Like Slasher, I think he's off to a great start, and it's nice that he's decisive in regards to policy.

-chw42-

Like a Boss
What are you, 80 years old?

It reminds me as in, it seems like it. My parents weren't even born when FDR was in office. xD

I really don't want to be 80. :cry:

Robby

Los Doyers!
I think it's a great thing he is doing with these weekly addresses. If he keeps doing them then kudos to him.

Joey

Just subcribed to it on iTunes. Very cool.

I wonder if Obama under stands what a podcast is. I would never vote for a guy based on how "cool" he is, but there's no denying, Obama's a bad motherfucker.

eldiablov

Contributor
That's what I was thinking. I think it's gonna be some repetitive listening, he should have done one every two weeks.

Joey

Is he going to have enough to say for the next 199 videos?

Oh, I think he'll have plenty to say, I just wonder how he'll find the time to say it... He's a busy man, and these things take more than 5 minutes to make. They have to write it, make him look presentable for TV, and take multiple takes. This isn't some webcam confessional where he can plop down in front of his computer, and ramble in front of 1000 youtube watchers. He's going to be representing America, and will be seen by the entire world, so even in a 5 minute clip, it takes a lot of effort.

That's a lot to ask for the world's busiest man.

-chw42-

Like a Boss

I wonder if Obama under stands what a podcast is. I would never vote for a guy based on how "cool" he is, but there's no denying, Obama's a bad motherfucker.

He most likely does. He uses mac books.

Seth

MD Party Room

He should, I even read a few articals that said he talked about topics like open soruce.

Same the Zune marketplace doesnt have this yet...