• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

price,service , quality and reputation?

Gabrille

For a Internet webshop, which is most important, price, service, quality or high repuatation, maybe we can have a discuss here! :smile:

PR0fessor Burnt

Please use a smaller font next time.

I believe that good reputation is important as well as service, then come quality. Price is last because I think most of the time you get what you pay for

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I've always had a good experience with Amazon, I tend to stay away from smaller online shops.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
problem with amazon, is its expensive. REALLY expensive

It's cheaper than some stores I've seen and definitely less expensive than retail stores.

There's also eBay but in regards to memory cards, you're quite likely to get a fake from an unreputable seller.

Darkchild

The Doctor
It's cheaper than some stores I've seen and definitely less expensive than retail stores.

There's also eBay but in regards to memory cards, you're quite likely to get a fake from an unreputable seller.

oooh I don't trust ebay, at ALL.

Only heard bad things from them, the memory card stuff, the DS Cart stuff, a friend once bought an mp4 off there, "4gb" it had... Until I formated it and only had 2GB

Acerthief

Craiglist

Does this count?

Acerthief

Never used it but yes it does count xD
It'd be in the same category as eBay though, can be good for a cheap deal but best to be wary.

True that.

Thought I always meet them face to face, or ask people I know near the seller to check it out for me.
Even back here in Taiwan, I always make the deal by meeting up the seller.