• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Problems with 5.03 GEN

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Hey folks.

I've been having problems with ALL versions of GEN since trying out Ubuntu 7.10.

I can't load any of the versions unless I completely reformat and restore default settings, anyone think this is a flash0/1/2/3 issue?

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
Yeah.

Whenever I try to run any of them, it does it's thing, then freezes & shuts itself down.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Double post..

I tried 5.03 Prometheus, and it worked like a charm.

---------- Post added at 04:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Triple post. :l

Still having the same issue everytime it shuts down.

Deathrow

Your not really being exact with the problem. Ill be happy to make a guess though. Since your using 5.03GEN, Ill assume you own a 2000 (88v3) or 3000 PSP because those are really the only models that use this firmware.

Your OS should not tamper with any of the PSP files. You boot ChickHEN r2, then boot 5.03GEN-C and that's it. There should be no PSP crashes because of it :cool:

UserUnknown

eXo's Resident Brony
I have that, I think I know the problem.

I got rid of all plugins I wasn't using, and it boots into it everytime, so I'm guessing it was a bad plugin or something. :D