• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Prototype RFID Door lock by Me oh noez!

XsavioR

So aside from this being the most embarrassing looking prototype ive ever made , its also quite possibly the coolest. And I don't mind how messy it is , since I ran out of jumpers. That being said... Please dont tar and feather me for posting in the wrong forum. You guys moved every thing around on me so not sure where to drop this.

It was Coded in C , with some assembly. Really little actually.

There are 2 firmwares , a bootloader and a CDC class , serial emulator. As this is currently set up it spits the key id out to Hyperterminal each time its read. Other then that the usb side of things is virtually unused in normal operation. Just to power this prototype. And to show i could do it.

Im going to release the code when i get the interrupt for the Servo implemented.
Previous version is at www.jeselectronics.com

[video=youtube;0z2rIsoKohk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0z2rIsoKohk[/video]

LocutusEstBorg

That's cool. Playing with micro-controllers is fun but the cost of parts relative to the cost of living in my country is ridiculously prohibitive. Cost me a whole month's salary to make a WiFi controlled wall socket.