• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS4 PS Plus Subscription Required for PS4 Multiplayer

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

During Sony's press conference today they skated around a very important detail. While never specifically saying that multiplayer would "require" a PlayStation Plus membership, they did however list it in what PS Plus includes, as pictured above. They did not bring any attention to this detail but we thought it was important, so there you have it - PS Plus is required for multiplayer on the PS4, just like Xbox Live is on the 360.

Continue reading...

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
Ridiculous.

Guess my MP will be sticking to PC

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Although it is a disappointing move, I'm not too bothered by this actually. PS Plus has proven to be a great value and I planned on keeping my subscription anyway.

football

This is still a much better deal compared to XBL. I'm fine with this as long as they keep giving us quality content.

much better deal, plus the savings from xbone, you can get two years worth of onling gaming n free games on psn+. game over ms, game over man! :D