• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gaming PS3 Hacker George 'Geohot' Hotz Now Working At Facebook

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
hotz21.jpg

Where is George "Geohot" Hotz? The prolific iPhone hacker and most recently a prime target of Sony's sweeping PS3 jailbreak lawsuit is now reportedly working at Facebook.

A recent wall post on his filed suit against Hotz earlier this year, citing a DMCA violation for the release of jailbreak code that allowed unauthorized software to be run on PS3[...]

Continue reading: PS3 Hacker George 'Geohot' Hotz Now Working At Facebook...

Hellcat

Contributor
So, the "evil Hacker" now working for the source of all (internet) evil.... perfect bond, now they're gonna spread even better viruses and other web exploits.

Riorio99

Good for him, I say, glad to see that all his hacking work has got him noticed by a major company.

cboushell

FrozenIpaq says:
Not a fan of Hotz for selling out like he did but oh well
For selling out? I'm sorry but the PS3 scene doesn't seem to pay very much, no console hacking scene does, it is done for the love of the challenge and desire of knowledge. How about you quit your job and just work on PS3 hacks for no pay. We all need to make a living and with the talent he has I would bet he will be bringing home BIG paychecks. George I love ya man, with out you we wouldn't be at this point with the PS3, and I know all the haters out there with a hacked PS3 are benefiting from your work. I'd love to see them stuck in a room with a PS3 and told to get to hacking the console, 99.9999999999999999% of them wouldn't knopw where to begin, and I can admit that I would be part of that percent that wouldn't know where to begin, but I am grateful for your work and wish you all the best!!!
Chad