• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Value Bundle With Killzone 2, MGS 4 As Pack-Ins Hitting Best Buy

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
ps3bundlekillzone2mgs4.jpg

As rumors have suggested, it appears Sony is itching to deplete its stock of 80GB PS3 models to make way for a slimmed down version of the original hardware. According to a Kotaku report, citing numerous retail store employees, Best Buy will begin offering a 80GB PS3 bundle containing Killzone 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 as pack-ins next Sunday.

While most bundles come with a premium price tag to justify their additions, this particular one will cost $399.99, the same price as a standalone 80GB unit. Seeing as Killzone 2 is still sold at full price, that's a savings of around $90. If you've been in the market for a PS3, now might be the time to jump on one. Then again, if rumors pan out, the PS3 Slim may be right around the corner as well, which makes waiting it out a couple more months another option for prospective purchasers. It's your choice.

Justdie

I feel safe in my BOX
<p>i agree with u andychole it's the ultimate bundle.</p>