• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN PSN Should Be Back Within A Few Days, Says Sony

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psnetwork.jpg

According to a just-posted update on the official PS Blog, Sony*anticipates*that it'll "likely" have PSN services restored within the next few days.

Hardly a concrete timeline, but hey, it's better than May 31. Anyone want to place bets on what day we'll see services resume[...]

Continue reading: PSN Should Be Back Within A Few Days, Says Sony...

Dan

Contributor
I've honestly stopped caring. I just can't be bothered hating this situation anymore now.

january39

eXo Staff
I've honestly stopped caring. I just can't be bothered hating this situation anymore now.

I'm with you...

El Diablo

I'm just finding it hilarious I think it's entertaining.

TeamOverload

I just want Netflix back. It lets me view my queue when I bypass all the sign in prompts, but errors out all the time when actually trying to load a video >_<

Biggy204

Now its a "few days" mean could be 5 days from now or until xmas who really knows. Heck even Sony doesn't know when it'll be up.

Robby

Los Doyers!
This said this once and it didn't happen, then they say it will be back by the 31st and now they say it should be back within a few days.

I don't trust anything they say no more, I actually took them serious for being such a major contributor in the gaming industry with their console, now I don't know.

hush404

@Robby - You do know that the "31st" idea wasn't theirs. It came out of some rumor, eh? That's the problem with random sites reporting on news, a lot of it can be made up and people follow it as gospel.

TeamOverload

thats odd. i havent had any issues watching netflix despite the psn being down :\

Yeah, I'm not sure. Some people have no problems but others do. I load it up and it tells me to sign in, I hit X and it pops up with an error saying PSN is down for maintenance. Repeat one more time and then my queue comes up. After that it asks me to log in and the same thing occurs, but then Netflix itself spits me out a communication error :/

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
enjoying my xbox live!=-)(jk....let's not start a console debate...)

Bran

Yell
I hope so, I'm sad it's been gone so long. I have games to play with friends damn it!

Demon's Souls mostly!

january39

eXo Staff
BTW: Did they mention the YEAR of said "May 31st"? Like be it in 2012, 2013 or 2020?

Yeah, no year was mentioned, and given developments so far who knows what to expect. Im only half joking as well :p

MenaceInc

Staff Member
enjoying my xbox live!=-)(jk....let's not start a console debate...)

How's paying just for online multiplayer working out for ye? I tell you, it's good being on PC. Also we get mods, dedicated servers, mouse and keyboard, higher fidelity visuals. It's all pretty good over here.