• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Custom Firmware 3.72 HX-1

dennis96411

By the meaning of he's gonna release one last update, do u meant firmware or patch?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
By the meaning of he's gonna release one last update, do u meant firmware or patch?

a patch,hence it being called 3.71 M33-3

to be honest,i'm not sure why x3 put this up....pops doesn't work with it and it has been speculated to be just a hex-edit...yea,it's a step in the right direction but it does need some serious work.

then again,i guess i could say the same with Space Invaders.....lol

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
err.... congrats but... am I the only one to notice that 3.71 and 3.72 kernels are 100% identical and that all it needs to have a working 3.72 CFW is to hex edit vshctrl with proper offsets ? (which can be properly done in a matter of minutes ?) beside this update is kinda pointless, be sured that if Alex thought there was any point in updating M33 he would have done it allready. The real hard job in there is to port the pops patches (which of course wasn't done) although don't get mistaken I do apreciate the initiative especially as Alex did get credited

Anyway I am off now

P.S. I did ask Alex what he thought of it and told me the exact same thing So I guess it isn't my imagination xD
-->Mathieulh

Richlando

Woooooo dodged that bullet, I'm glad I waited for some user feedback. I'm just going to wait for a M33 update....c'mon MC..

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
that wlan error only occurs when it can't find any acess point and that's a mistake on sony's side.

but3000

hi
every one i need a big help i dwonload the 3.72 on my psp but the couldnt read any games and the ISO folder i cant find it inside the memory so what shull ido for this proplem plzzzzzzz help me

Acerthief

hi
every one i need a big help i dwonload the 3.72 on my psp but the couldnt read any games and the ISO folder i cant find it inside the memory so what shull ido for this proplem plzzzzzzz help me

you have 3.72 official firmware not custom firmware.

you'll need custom firmware in order to use ISO.

Acerthief

thanx for reply how can i get the custom firmware in order to use ISO plzzzzzzzzz help

how can i get the custom 3.72 plz where

You'll Need "Pandora" battery and memory stick. check it out in the FAQ section.
If you got more question to this, please use the "Search" functions to check out the old threads, most answers are in there.

If you got more questions, post in the "PSP Help Center", so we don't have to post here where your questions aren't related to the thread topic.

People will answer when they see your post so please do not double post.

Exactly ;)

threed

i have tried to install 3.71 as required but it just goes black screen? I know it says to make your game kernal 3.71 or it wont run "what does that mean?" tnx

threed

it's ok my psp was still version 1.5 and i was able to upgrade then re-downgrade to 1.5 seems to be ok now PHEW! thanks for your help.