• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Drawing library?

AndrewYY

I'm looking for a set of functions that will (hopefully easily) let me set up drawing surfaces to draw images, lines, polygons, and text on my PSP. I'd rather not deal with 3D things at this point.

The gu examples from the pspsdk (homebrew) look rather daunting, especially the sprite example, which uses indexed colours (ick) and raw image files.

I'm hoping for something that can open external image files (bmp, gif, png) and draw them without setting too much stuff up. Does such a thing exist?

Slasher

Suck It

AndrewYY

I like OSLib actually, since it has support for several blending modes (add, subtract, tint) but I have a feeling it can't draw filled-in polygons, which I was hoping for.

I've worked a bit with SDL before as well, so if OSL doesn't work out for me, I might try switching to that.

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Edit: actually, looks like I can access some functions for drawing textured polys, so I'm a happy camper