• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Filer 6.0

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
filer.png

Homebrew developer Mediumgauge has released an update to his feature-packed file management application PSP Filer, bringing it up to version 6.0. Numerous bug fixes are included in the latest build, in addition to support for displaying individual file sizes in gigabytes (GB). Full changelog is after the jump.[blockquote2] * fixed a bug wrong free area was shown when using large (>4G) MS Duo.
* added a feature to show GB mode. And, even in larger scale mode, small files are shown on smaller scale.
* fixed a bug USB connection was failed on kernel3 using under FW 5.00.
* fixed a bug at ripping UMD, to be frozen, when MS Duo was full (that happened depending on CFW version).
* fixed a bug to be frozen when finishing built-inn OSK at 333MHz.
[/blockquote2]Download PSP Filer 6.0 / Donate to Mediumgauge

xero1

<p>Thank you Mediumgauge. I have used Filer for a long time now, and love it.</p>
<p>I did notice a small bug on my Fat running 5.00 M33-6. Under the 1.50 kernel the analog fast scroll does not seem to work.</p>
<p>Outside of that, great job.</p>

angelsniper45

yay for the OSK bugfix!! again, i would donate if i could but i cant afford that right now. Have you thought about redesigning the menu layout for future versions?

january39

eXo Staff
Wicked app, never off my psp.

Donation made gladly

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
glad about the fixes here.