• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Firmware 3.50 Hello World!

Tenshigami

3,369%! O.O

If Sony hasn't been paying attention, so hasn't heard, I'm pretty sure that's gonna raise a few eyebrows. "What's so special about Lumines all of a sudden?"

Roe

I bought one in the local gamestore for 25 euro and i saw on ebay it was selling for 50 euro lucky me 8)

Wally_Peanuts

what if sony told fanjita how to do this with lumines, just so fanjita would tell us we can do it with lumines, just so 4523445324769876 people would rush out and buy lumines?

Krelian

U-be-soft

Well since Lumines is by Ubisoft and Q Entertainment I don't think Sony particularly cares how well Lumines sells...

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
Nah, they just paid the original fee for license for publishing a game on their platform and for their SDK 'n' such. That boat's already sailed for Sony, but this may prompt the sale of more actual PSPs also, ya know?

dennis96411

Yes,that's what I've been waiting for a year!!

dennis96411

The version doesn't matter, just make sure it is a US or EU copy. No one has tested with a Japanese copy yet...

I dunno when Sony will sell a patched version, or if they will at all. I guess if they did, it would take at least 1 - 2 months before the new version hits store shelves.

It doesn't work yet,but though the n00bz team still working on it.
How do I know if it's a patched or unpatched version?
I used the edit button to add more stuff just like you say,now I can being less annoying.