• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Firmware 3.80 Released

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psplogo4.jpg

As expected, firmware 3.80 is now officially available via Network Update. The complete changelog is detailed below.[blockquote2]* [Internet Radio] has been added as a feature under [Network]
* The importing of channels in OPML format is now supported under [RSS Channel]
* Photos can now be displayed under [RSS Channel]
* New effects have been added to the visual player under [Music].[/blockquote2]Download PSP Firmware 3.80

XTM_Rage

aXr^2 Developer
oooh will we see a 3.80 M33 in the near future? =)

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
oooh will we see a 3.80 M33 in the near future? =)

Doubt it, DA said that he will not make any more custom firmware when he released 3.71M33. So dont get hyped up with the idea of 3.80M33

porchemasi

he said he would if the need arised! This def a good time to make 3.80 M33 due to its new features ( it think)

took S0ny long enough to steal RAFS idea of a shoutcast/internet radio homebrew and officially support it :pPP

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
Ok just checked it out, the player is nothing but a web link download. The only thing is that you can not access the content with a older firmware version though. there are two players for this. the first player is on this link and the second on this link

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I installed it on my old PSP. The internet radio is a neat feature, though it gets real laggy when scrolling / switching songs. Probably could benefit a lot from running at 333 MHz.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
wouldnt be worth making a custom firmware over i'd say...wonder if pops has been changed though...