• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Firmware 4.05 Out Now

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psplogo4.jpg

Update: 4.05 is now available to download from Network Update. The included changelog states that new visualizations have been added to the music player, but does not mention any of the "other" features Eric was vaguely hinting at.[blockquote2]* New effects have been added to the visual player under [Music].[/blockquote2]If you prefer manually installing the firmware, we've added a direct link below.

Original Story: Sony Computer Entertainment America's Eric Lempel, managing director of PlayStation Network operations, has announced that a new PSP firmware will be released shortly. Firmware 4.05 will include new visualizers for music playback, in addition to yet to be detailed features. Yes, that's plural.

Download PSP Firmware 4.05

PSP (PlayStation Portable) v4.05 Update [PS Blog]

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
<p>"PS: Oh and also expect this to be another crappy and useless update."</p>

Can someone tell why da f**k is freeplay and adrahil members of PSN forums?
This worls is so messed up, jesus christ....
I'm just gonna commit suicide, bye (j/k)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Firmware is out now. No mention of any new features in the changelog :(

CoMbiNa

Wannabe Developer
I bet Sony giving us lame things so later they will suprise us with something awesome!
Either that or they suck...

Ziltoid

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
when is the custom one realsing

biro

The one behind second 5.03 exploit
why?????????????????

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
to tell the truth 4.00 was a nothing update but still a good idea before game compatibility caught up

Simulacrum

I do love visualizations, since i do use my psp as a sound jukebox at work. But only one more, should have added like another set.

actng

has sony given up trying to defeat the homebrew community yet? all these useless updates are futile in stopping us.

they could just bribe all the hackers with jobs at psp development labs?