• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Still Leading Japanese Sales Charts

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psp2.jpg

Another week has passed and the Japanese hardware sales charts for the week ending May 25 are in, courtesy of research firm Media Create. Although its numbers did see a drop from last week, PSP is still leading the charge, with the Wii close behind and the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 falling far short of the competition. Same as always. PlayStation 3 sales should see a spike over the next couple weeks, thanks to the impending release of Metal Gear Solid 4 and its accompanying hardware bundle packages.

* PSP 64,449
* Wii 49,047
* Nintendo DS Lite 37,404
* PS3 9,071
* PS2 7,189
* Xbox 360 1,947

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
Well... eventually the psp will drop like hell. The DS for some reason retains it's #s constantly-.-

icedman204

<p>hmmmz well with the amount of Sim-Dating games out there in Japan it's kinda easy to figure out why he's having a "hard time" lol</p>
<p>"damnit i can't get (said anime chick) to date me"</p>
<p>And i believe alot of those Portable Sim-Dating Games are mostly on PSP.</p>

Acerthief

hmmmz well with the amount of Sim-Dating games out there in Japan it's kinda easy to figure out why he's having a "hard time" lol

"damnit i can't get (said anime chick) to date me"

And i believe alot of those Portable Sim-Dating Games are mostly on PSP.

Lol... it's visual novels not those typical dating sims.

WRONG! He can't get to the XMB