• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP PSPgo Price Cut on November 1

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team

Sony has just announced that they will be cutting the price of the PSPgo on November 1st to $199 in the from the previous $249 price point. This is the first price cut for the system since it's release just over a year ago and will hopefully sell more systems for Sony, whose portable system sales have been low this year[...]

Continue reading: PSPgo Price Cut on November 1st...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It's been $199 on Amazon for months now. This price cut is too little AND too late.

Spiros

Maiki
It's been $199 on Amazon for months now. This price cut is too little AND too late.

Definitely, if this would have been the original price, there's a half decent chance I would have gotten one, now is just way to late, it's not even the slightest bit tempting.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Considering the 3DS is coming out early next year and the PSP2 is right around the corner it makes no sense to buy a new PSP (especially a UMD-less one)

eldiablov

Contributor
cool story bro
---------------
Still can't decide if I want to get one, but it makes more sense to wait for a psp2 instead.

I think I've given up all hope with Sony. I'll be begin by getting the 3DS this year, and if I have the money I'll think about a psp2.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I think I've given up all hope with Sony. I'll be begin by getting the 3DS this year, and if I have the money I'll think about a psp2.

My thoughts exactly.