• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

QJ Vets

Adiuvo

Checking in, and lol at the forums. That design is worse than the old in every way but the logo.

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
QJ erased my name from the history books - literally. Luckily I created a sub-account during one of my dozens of bans. Either way, the site is utterly useless.

Seth

MD Party Room
Just when I thought the site chould not look more like crap they do this

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
is it sad if u can say you've been a member of a site for 1/4th of your life?

and yes, the new design is hideous, we've already bitched to the admins about it, but it's only the mod's who care, none of the admin's even responded to anything about the design

elite

Oldie moldie
I agree with you guys. But what can we do? As if the administrators are the only ones present on the forums. We did what we can, and the situation can't go in a stable stance unless the apocalypse occurs.

elite

Oldie moldie
QJ is currently standing up on its active posters which are really limited. It would actually die if the staff teamed up to quit.

Moose

Meta Moose
Which already happened once. They are trying to keep the site on all fours when its back legs have been broken. They need to give up and realise that QJ is deadweight.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
That forum is just a sinkhole for advertisements. Anyone who doesn't see that is delusional and by even going there, you are a part of the problem at this point.

I went there for the first time in a long while, and there is barely any legitimate or meaningful conversations happening.

Serideth

I feel I have given that place far more chances then deserved, I don't know what the new look is like and to be honest I'm not really bothered to check.

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
havent been on there since the DAY MFM started.