• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Question about pro-b3 (PLEASE! Its a legit Question.)

nighspell

I have been using pro-b3 from M33 my Question is can I flash my own themes, gameboots, and waves? This is my favorite features with M33.
Next is there usbhost similar to hostcore for it?
Is there Remotejoy working on it?
Also this one is a long shot is there a way I can have 6.35 automatically boot the recovery eboot?
Yeah I know that sounds like a totally Noobish last question there I know it was just a thought.

Hellcat

Contributor
Hi there.

Gameboots should work, flashthemes and waves ONLY if they are made for the FW you are running as the files that get replaced differ from FW to FW and will cause a brick when being improper.

Remotejoy - just try it (unless it writes to the flash, dunno, never tried/used it).

No idea for the rest as I never used those.

nighspell

Hi there.

Gameboots should work, flashthemes and waves ONLY if they are made for the FW you are running as the files that get replaced differ from FW to FW and will cause a brick when being improper.
is there a way I can decrypt the prx's and rco'c of 6.35 so I can convert my theme over?