• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital RAGE HD released for iDevices!

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
isn't rage suppose to be an upcoming console game?, didn't realize they were making it for iDevices as well, might have to pick it up, can anyone comment on the control scheme, i've never found a good fps control scheme for an itouch, if it's good, it'll defiantly make me want to grab this

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
isn't rage suppose to be an upcoming console game?, didn't realize they were making it for iDevices as well, might have to pick it up, can anyone comment on the control scheme, i've never found a good fps control scheme for an itouch, if it's good, it'll defiantly make me want to grab this

It's eventually coming to consoles...eventually

TeamOverload

I knew I should've got the 32GB iPhone >_< Ah well, once the iPhone 5 comes out, I'll upgrade my storage size and pick this up!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Looks insanely good. Can't wait till this hits consoles/PC. Probably my most anticipated game next to Portal 2.

Yeah, but it got boring quick. Repetitive locales.

Hall, hall, another hall, freaky thing, lava, etc.

This is a graphical step forward by far.

Only thing I can criticise are the controls, it's the same problem from Resurrection. It's too easy to overaim/underaim making getting pickups like health and ammo troublesome.

LocutusEstBorg

How do I unlock the Bankrupt achievement in RAGE? It says finish with less than 1000 points on Asylum. Tried various methods by dying to lose points etc. and finished with less than 1000 but it doesn't unlock.