• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Digital Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare Screens Surface

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
un_screens.jpg

Rockstar sends over a batch of direct-feed screenshots from its upcoming 'zombified' Undead Nightmare DLC for Red Dead Redemption. The screens highlight several ghastly sights, including one that prominently displays Mr. Marston saddled on a zombie steed surrounded by flesh-eating foes.

Continue reading..

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
im really looking forward to this release. im eager to see how they merge the zombie gameplay aspects into the multiplayer experience. i can image some really cool multiplayer matches, like you and your posse must survive for 10 minutes against an infinite number of zombies for example, or maybe zombies vs. cowboys gang matches. that would be sweet!

ekmuas

Ahhh good to be back on Exophase. Haven't been on in a year or so. Is it me.. or do the screen shots on here look better than the actual game play. BUT ZOMBIESS!!!! YEHH!!!

Bran

Yell
Does the DLC affect single player also? Like the new weapons and game hideouts? I don't want to pay 10 dollars per expansion if I can't single player it also.

january39

eXo Staff
That looks sweet, i love this game but intrested to see how they implement the undead thing i.e. Multi player or Single player.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
Does the DLC affect single player also? Like the new weapons and game hideouts? I don't want to pay 10 dollars per expansion if I can't single player it also.
IGN said:
The Undead Nightmare pack includes an entirely new and lengthy single-player campaign in addition to new multiplayer modes, weapons, zombie animals, mythical creatures, and a new secret location.

Read more: http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/112/1123938p1.html#ixzz111AQS9KX
yes, the dlc affects both single player and multiplayer. it looks like this one in particular will focus a little more to the single player side. the others have leaned more to the multiplayer side, but new weapons and stuff like that are available in both modes.

Bran

Yell
yes, the dlc affects both single player and multiplayer. it looks like this one in particular will focus a little more to the single player side. the others have leaned more to the multiplayer side, but new weapons and stuff like that are available in both modes.

Awesome, I'm going to buy that Liars and Cheats pack then.