• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Gets Patched ... After Three Months

David Sanchez

Resident-Evil-Operation-Raccoon-City.jpg

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City wasn't exactly a great game when it launched. Hell, some folks may even argue that it wasn't even a good game when it launched. The problem was that Operation Raccoon City had too many bugs, and the AI was absolutely abysmal. Luckily for gamers who have stuck with it, Capcom is finally patching the damn thing.

After three months, that is.

It's pretty ridiculous that it's taken this long to fix some major game-breaking bugs, especially when Operation Raccoon City actually had all the potential in the world to be great.

Continue reading...

Robby

Los Doyers!
I can safely say this was the worst game I have ever played in my entire life(Indie games included).
Even if it got patched, it wasn't the bugs that ruined it, although they did play a part, it was the way the game is suppose to be played. It shouldn't have a Resident Evil title in its name.

So, what if Slant Six took a while to patch the game? At least they got rid of the debilitating bugs a relatively short time after the game was released. Bethesda on the other hand has had Skyrim out for what...8 MONTHS AND THE GAME IS STILL BROKEN!!! Skyrim is lauded as one of the greatest games of all time and it's still not finished. It's received near perfect scores by eery gaming publication on Earth even with its graphical issues, physics issues, game breaking bugs and so on. O:RC had nowhere near the amount of bugs that Skyrim had and it was because of those bugs that it got marked down on the rating scale. I guarantee that if Skyrim was developed by a lesser known company and didn't have the marketing pre-launch it would've gotten at most a 7 out of 10, /rant