• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSV Ridge Racer Vita Drifts To U.S. March 13

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
6801398262_76e2495572_z.jpg

Namco Bandai's announced that Ridge Racer will be available for the PS Vita in North America on March 13. Although already out in Europe and Japan, the company says it has taken the extra time to prepare for a "full-throttle" launch, addressing various concerns raised by players internationally.

First off, a common complaint in many reviews was the subpar frame rate[...]

Continue reading: Ridge Racer Vita Drifts To U.S. March 13...

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Maybe they'll release an edition later with all the DLC in it.

Until then, dont' know if i'll bite the hook.

x3sphere did specify in the article that more tracks/cars are being added (not many though) and that there will be more DLC down the pipe most likely

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yeah, so there are 6 tracks in total with the DLC. Considering the price point ($24.99 if you buy off PSN) I don't think it's too bad. Can't say I'm a fan of their approach though. Release what is basically an unfinished game, then add a bunch of DLC later. People in Japan/Europe really got ripped off.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Well I always thought Ridge Racer to be the worst racing sim I've ever played so I'm not surprised it's getting bad reviews.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Seems to play exactly like the PSP version just with better graphics. I might just buy the PSP version off the PSN store and play it over this title honestly