• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Rumor] GoldenEye Remake in the Works by Activision

Deathrow

If this is really true, THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Spiros

Maiki
I would play a GoldenEye remake for the nostalgia alone, but not on the Wii or DS(what are they thinking?), I mean for me, FPS's are not fun at all on the PSP and it has 1 analog stick, I don't even wanna think what the experience would be like on a DS. This game should be made for the 360 or PS3, imo.

Moose

Meta Moose
This sounds interesting, but I can't help but think that Goldeneye would suck on the Wii. Maybe it'd be best if they left it be.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
This sounds interesting, but I can't help but think that Goldeneye would suck on the Wii. Maybe it'd be best if they left it be.

Agreed.. rather disappointed on the platform choice honestly, especially considering Activision's track record on Wii. Some of the textures in the Wii version of Quantum of Solace would pass for an N64 title.

sonnyz

Rated Aaargh
GoldenEye: Source is available and really fun. Although I get killed instantly every time I play.