• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Rumor: PSP-3000 In Production, First Alleged Photos Surface

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psp3000.jpg

According to forum posters at PSPChina, the long-rumored PSP-3000 in is production and will include a built-in mic, along with minor cosmetic changes.

To substantiate their claims, one of the forum goers supplied a photo of the unit, which depicts a new button with the PS brand logo next to the two volume push buttons, in replace of the HOME button found on the PSP-1000 and 2000 series. To the right of the volume buttons is the microphone.

Again, the validity of these photos is questionable. Take this rumor with a grain of salt, though to be honest the PSP-3000 is more a matter of when rather than if.

psp3000logo.jpg

psp3000back.jpg

PSP-3000? [PSPChina]

goemon4

<p>But don't the chinese make tons of fake products each year? How do we know this isn't like an upgraded pop station or something?</p>

`Rage`

<p>Lol, gee, those pics look legit. [/Sarcasm]</p>
<p>Definitely gonna put this under "Rumor"</p>

Acerthief

But don't the chinese make tons of fake products each year? How do we know this isn't like an upgraded pop station or something?

Pop station haha.

Don't forget 80% of the PSP is made in China. Some smart workers can take it out. (Just like one of the DS R4 card maker I know)

CoMbiNa

Wannabe Developer
I've added this to the official PSP-3000 thread:D
(Which ironically was created after this thread... but whatever XD)

mopargk

<p>Let's see...I remember the graphic composit "iWish".`That's the one I'd like to see built.......the touch screen of the iphone, the keyboard of a PDA.....in the case of a PSP.
I'll have to post the picture</p>

juicebox

<p>i hope it looks like the one in this link...</p>
<p><a rel="nofollow" href="http://bp0.blogger.com/_2_D3LXUTOjo/SB5WMVKPK9I/AAAAAAAAADY/DhiLEWfVrcg/s1600-h/iWish-01.jpg">[bp0.blogger.com]</a></p>

ekmuas

<p>it better be a touch screen with no black gloss because theres too much glare. Yeh what juicebox posted [bp0.blogger.com]</p>

CoMbiNa

Wannabe Developer
<p>it better be a touch screen with no black gloss because theres too much glare. Yeh what juicebox posted [bp0.blogger.com]</p>

Touch screen for PSP?
No offense but that's kinda gay, think about it, playing PSP games with a touch screen?
it will ruin it's style