• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Share Your Clips

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just like in Black Ops you can use the theater mode to record and upload your clips to YouTube. Share any of your interesting clips here!

My first clip: Nothing special, just wanted to review a kill I got with one bullet left in my gun and added a few clips before and after just to make it a bit longer.

[video=youtube;JiiCVk9Cv-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiiCVk9Cv-k&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Just a quick Search and Destroy clip (hate the 30sec free upload limit)

[video=youtube;hDZ2PRB3WYQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDZ2PRB3WYQ[/video]

Andy

Champion of the Sun
Just a quick Search and Destroy clip (hate the 30sec free upload limit)

Nice, being the last man standing and wiping out the entire team has got to be one of the most rewarding and tense moments I've ever had in a video game. I think it's because you know that your whole team is watching you so you really don't wanna fuck up.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Nice, being the last man standing and wiping out the entire team has got to be one of the most rewarding and tense moments I've ever had in a video game. I think it's because you know that your whole team is watching you so you really don't wanna fuck up.

That's probably exactly it. I actually aren't too concerned with what other people see me do though, it's more self-fulfilling for myself. I love clutch victories and that's the only reason I play S&D when I do - in hopes I'm the last man standing and can just wipe out the entire team.

I think I had a nice clutch victory here but if a few of them weren't using snipers than I probably would've died near the end. Although I still have no idea how I got the second to last kill. It was a split-second reaction and I didn't even expect him to be there (the previous round he was around the container to my right).

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Knifing system in this game is seriously messed up:

[video=youtube;dKzOX9MgnOM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKzOX9MgnOM[/video]

This was not a case of bad lag...

Slasher

Suck It
rofl

It looks like the collision detection for the knife went right through that guys head (where it seemed you were aiming), and then the auto aim sort of swung you around leaving you exposed for his counter-knife

El Diablo

I've had a lot of weird shit happen with the knives, seems way worse in this game then the others. Which is weird since it's the same game = \.

OUTL4W

Wish I could post a couple but have yet to be able to link my yt account on the elite site as it just freezes when I "initiate link". But here is 1 that hit the nail on the head.
Anyone up for "lag compensation"....
This happens to me every fuckin match if not every other game....even when I'm the host....fuckin bullshit....pretty much why I have a neg kdr.

[YouTube]BnTKDAX-uV4[/YouTube]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Wish I could post a couple but have yet to be able to link my yt account on the elite site as it just freezes when I "initiate link". But here is 1 that hit the nail on the head.
Anyone up for "lag compensation"....
This happens to me every fuckin match if not every other game....even when I'm the host....fuckin bullshit....pretty much why I have a neg kdr.

[YouTube]BnTKDAX-uV4[/YouTube]

It has usually been the reason why I am not consistent with my KDR in games (some matches I'm 3+ with others I'm hovering from 1.5-2.5 because of the lag). It's annoying but I haven't had too many problems with it if I stayed in a consistent lobby that was "good"

OUTL4W

for those that don't know.....basically "Lag Compensation" is people with the worse connection gets compensated by sponging more bullets and killing people in less bullets. This is why people sponge the bullets they do, do you think its a bad idea?

heres a post on the Official Call Of Duty Forums.

http://www.callofduty.com/thread/100572533?start=0&tstart=0

how do you adapt to this....when you empty a clip into someone who then turns around and kills you with 2 bullets....do I adapt by being a camping bitch? Or running up behind them and knife'm which rarely works half the time as well when meh blade passes right thru them as if they were Casper the friendly ghost.

Btw - my connection is 30down/6up....so I should be the one who is crippled with the better connection? Shit, I even do worse when I'm the host which is about 80% of the time.

/rant

El Diablo

Hasn't this been going on since mw2? I've always felt the MW games had weird lag shit going on but never knew that was a legit feature in the game to....make you lag? Just wondering why it is blowing up now but hasn't in the past 2 games. I've never liked getting killed behind walls but are people just noticing it now or something?

OUTL4W

Hasn't this been going on since mw2? I've always felt the MW games had weird lag shit going on but never knew that was a legit feature in the game to....make you lag? Just wondering why it is blowing up now but hasn't in the past 2 games. I've never liked getting killed behind walls but are people just noticing it now or something?

Lag was never this prominent in mw, waw, mw2, and blops even on release days to the extent where you died shooting but when watching killcam, you didn't fire a single bullet.....

Bowling said that he/IW would have better communication with the community to help with issues but he hasn't been heard from on his twit account since release....

I might as well tether my pos 3g iPhone to the 360 in order to have better game....

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
A little knife play.

[video=youtube;cDX2J2wR5Qs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDX2J2wR5Qs[/video]

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Lag was never this prominent in mw, waw, mw2, and blops even on release days to the extent where you died shooting but when watching killcam, you didn't fire a single bullet.....

Bowling said that he/IW would have better communication with the community to help with issues but he hasn't been heard from on his twit account since release....

I might as well tether my pos 3g iPhone to the 360 in order to have better game....

Actually, that did happen in all of them, though I agree it is more noticable in MW3.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've got a few new clips in my Vault for 360 friends.

- Started Hardhat Kill Confirmed going 21-0
- Throwing Knife kill to end a FFA on Mission

OUTL4W

Rpg/betty triple
[YouTube]polVNtFtZxc[/YouTube]

Why does rendering cut off the first couple seconds? *Got a kill before these 2....
[youtube]PRUlMed4Puo[/YouTube]
At the end...had to run off and find a nice quiet place to recoop....Call in support and smoke one.....

OUTL4W

I do have brief moments....

multi-guns vs 1 L118(me)
[YouTube]ZiRcbP7CBDE[/YouTube]

I thought for sure I would have gotten shanked by one of these slags spawning behind me...