• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Show Off Your Art

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I did on some parts. I don't know. I'm just so out of date with my photoshop knowledge lol.

PsypheR

Hi,

Here are two "Orb" avatar presentation images I made. There was a tutorial request for it in another forum so I made the first one as a downloadable resource and the second one is just to show that you can get close to two members avatar using this technique (basically shape layers on top of each other with layer styles).

orbypreview.png

inspired.png

Send me a PM if you want the .PSD for the first one free.

Dan

Contributor
I know this is a show off your art thread, but I need some advice. For my third art unit, I'm doing music and for my final piece I'm doing a band that I have liked for a long time, Avenged Sevenfold. I've started drawing the deathbat already, but I don't know what to put on it. Ideas such as metal background (metal band) etc.

DeathBat.jpg

Again, sorry for the offtopic-ness but I didn't feel the need in creating a thread for it.

eighty4

I commend the amount of win in this post. :tup:
You sir, just earned yourself an internets. Also:

[qimg]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/5643/79446530.png[/qimg]
Drew that on my iPod using the 'Brushes' app. It looks pretty bad, but it's a lot better than anything else i can draw on the damn thing.

Is that a Mew with sagging titties?

Scorned

I'd say just a few nitpicks here and there to fix up, but looks good.

If you want, you could also shade the ridges of the pumpkin so they could look a bit more detailed.

xploren

Contributor
I'd say just a few nitpicks here and there to fix up, but looks good.

If you want, you could also shade the ridges of the pumpkin so they could look a bit more detailed.

The colors are so limited because only three colors were allowed in entries. So as much as I'd like to put some shading here and there, I can't.