• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Showing xbox live gold member status

shadowdogg

Hi,

I recently found out your gamercards and I must say I am incredibly impressed. I previously used Raptr and having to use their client to get trophies synced is a real nuisance. Even better that it shows the PS+ status.

However, I would love for it to show that I am an xbox live gold member too. This could easily be implemented (I hope) but when I am paying for services, I kind of like the recognition on my signature about it.

Please keep up the good work, especially when I didn't think it was possible to sync PS3 trophies remotely.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
It's been suggested before. We're looking into a way of implementing it at the moment, be it gold or silver stars or something else, etc.

shadowdogg

Well, if I could suggest a few. Similar to what they do themselves. When it is gold, increase a bolder frame around the avatar of the individual (and making it gold of course) and doing the gold stars probably would be a good idea too :)

Even saying "Gold Member" for the signature like we have at the moment would be good. There seems to be a good gap which could be utilised.

Makes sense to go by similar format to what Xbox already do.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yeah, I think the gap could be put to use with just text signifying which level account you have.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Glad you like the cards :) Yes, it's possible to implement this. I like the idea of adding gold stars to signify the member status, as that would work on all cards.

We can add the "Gold Member" text as well. It won't work on all designs due to limited space but it's fine for the default. I'll try to add it within the next couple weeks, kind of busy with E3 coming up so it may take me longer.

shadowdogg

Glad you like the cards :) Yes, it's possible to implement this. I like the idea of adding gold stars to signify the member status, as that would work on all cards.

We can add the "Gold Member" text as well. It won't work on all designs due to limited space but it's fine for the default. I'll try to add it within the next couple weeks, kind of busy with E3 coming up so it may take me longer.

ahaha brilliant. Keep up the good work! Also, another option is using the name as Gold instead. Probably complying more with how the official xbox gamertags look like too.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
You may as well remove rep from the cards, barely anyone has less than 5 stars and it means literally nothing :p
I have like 70% negative rep on Xbox Live but still have 5 stars.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Unfortunately, not yet. It's something I want to work on but I've been very busy :( All I can say is that it will happen eventually, in addition to other updates on the gamercard side, so please be patient.