• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Simple Audit of MFM's Basic Personal Health

Brad

Yoshimi
Don't feel obligated to post, I'm doing this for my own interest to be completely honest. I'll get a average up after we collect a decent amount.

Please Answer
Do you smoke: Y/N? (Within the last month)
Do you drink (alcohol): Y/N? (Within the last month)
Whats your current BMI? [Calculator]

Me:
No
Yes
BMI: 19.4

Edit:
BMI Avg 21.756~
67% Consume alcohol at least once a month
24% Smoke at least once a month

As of right now.. I used 33 individuals within the thread for these numbers.
- Jan 12th 2010 - 11:15 PM Eastern

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Me:
Smoke: No
Drink: No
(I'm what some people call straight-edge, others just call me nerd)
BMI: 273356.4

Brad

Yoshimi
Me:
Smoke: No
Drink: No
(I'm what some people call straight-edge, others just call me nerd)
BMI: 273356.4

Few of my buddies are nothing wrong with it. Re-do that BMI if you can its not correct

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
No
Yes (just not regularly)

Moose

Meta Moose
Do you drink alcohol is a yes or no answer. It is no use posting 'maybe' or 'a little' (which both mean yes, basically).

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Do you drink alcohol is a yes or no answer. It is no use posting 'maybe' or 'a little' (which both mean yes, basically).

Yeah but it said in the last month and I'm not entirely sure whether I have or haven't, but probably not.
I basically only drink at like parties. And didn't have such a good experience at one so don't drink a lot even at parties.

Moose

Meta Moose
Yeah but it said in the last month and I'm not entirely sure whether I have or haven't, but probably not.
I basically only drink at like parties. And didn't have such a good experience at one so don't drink a lot even at parties.

Ah right. Well try and give a yes or no answer anyway that is most likely to be correct, that way we can get a proper end result. :)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Ah right. Well try and give a yes or no answer anyway that is most likely to be correct, that way we can get a proper end result. :)

OK I've changed it :)
I seem to be ridiculously light...

Brad

Yoshimi
Yea no reason to put to much thought into this.

If you just drink on special holiday occasions only, I'll leave it up to you.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Do you smoke: No (never have)
Do you drink (alcohol): Yes
Whats your current BMI? 21.6

personally, I'm surprised at everyones BMI being so little.

Brad

Yoshimi
Do you smoke: No (never have)
Do you drink (alcohol): Yes
Whats your current BMI? 22.1

personally, I'm surprised at everyones BMI being so little.

Yea were doing rather well. We have yet to have someone even close to a unhealthy BMI from the the number standpoint.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Yea were doing rather well. We have yet to have someone even close to a "un-healthy" BMI from the the number standpoint.

just to clarify, the 22.1 was from my last checkup, I went and weighed myself though just now and came at just at 12stone so redid my BMI in the calculator. xD