• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

|Slight| PSP Game Save Malfunction?

Knyght

Running 3.52 M33-4 and it seems that everytime I save a game, the menu is really screwy... Where it should read something along the lines of "Are you sure you want to overwrite this data?" It says nothing but " p " (or some other letter/character sometimes) and has no words above Cross and Circle icons. Wondering what exactly is causing this problem? I've never had this problem before, and now it's affecting each of my ISOs (Puzzle Quest, Riviera, Wipeout). Anyone have this problem or know why I am? Thanks!

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
Hmm i can't think of anything other than your custom theme screwing up the text display.

Knyght

I have uh...
Desenger Remix theme that I've been using for a while... I guess it does make sense that it'd be the culprit, but damnit I love that theme D;

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
I have uh...
Desenger Remix theme that I've been using for a while... I guess it does make sense that it'd be the culprit, but damnit I love that theme D;

If you backed up your F0 if you place the original fonts back into the font folder that might fix it. I had that happen once and this fixed it.

Knyght

I didn't flash a custom font over, I left the entire font folder alone when flashing the theme because I hate custom fonts... they're almost always fuzzy/noisy and they just don't work as well as the original PSP font, I find.

TimTiger

Way to addicted to games.
well then I have to go with what everyone else has said and blame the custom theme. your best bet is to reflash the PSP with the original theme and after booting up once and turning back off flash your theme back onto it if you must have your theme.

Acerthief

Changing fonts won't help.

These "phrases" on the PSP is saved in one of the rco files (can remember which one specifically though...)

If you think the theme is more important than the few words, just stay on the theme, as the problem is only the words corrupted and has nothing to do with system settings.