• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So what your plans for the Summer

Seth

MD Party Room
SO what are your plans for the summer?

I dont have many plans, I taking 2 class this summer and see have a job to work at, might have a few trips to cedar point with friends,have a few party's with friends. Maybe some BBQ with the family every once in a while. Nothing to big or that fun so how about you guys?

Dan

Contributor
Might get a job. There's some guys i know that are just starting a band and they think i should play rhythm/backing vocals, might take them up on that..

Some friends will probably have parties too. Hooray for waste season.

Riorio99

Aside from various trips out that may well be organised soon, It's mostly finishing older games and lazing about.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
weed, booze and snooze.

Colm

Mostly about being away from here, but when I'm around I might do a bit of work for my dad to get some money.

Adiuvo

Hopefully a job at TJ Max or some pet shop near us. My parents have friends in both so I actually have a chance of getting hired.

If that doesn't happen, nothing at all.

Joey

What happened to Boston?

It'll have to come later in life, unfortunately... Until I find a viable career, I'm either gonna have to follow my mom around, or find a good roommate, and since I've moved around about 40 times in my life, that's hard to find.

My mom does have a job offer in New York too though, which I think would also be pretty rad, if Texas doesn't work out.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
get a my first job, probably (at a cyber cafe =D)
Go to the beach with some friends
Nothing more :p

Leecher

UGH.

I signed up for several AP classes next year, and you all know what that means...

SUMMER ASSIGNMENTS.

I hate 'em. But hey, I'll be laughing at them when I'm in college. Hah

Anyways, besides the boring school stuff, I am also trying out for my High School football team, which will take up the whole summer because of the camps.

So my summer is ruined. but my family will take some vacations when we can.

ilyace

Same here, I've got 3 of em to do. Other than that, I'm probably gonna be doing some programming classes (like beginning java or something) for college credits at de anza. And the rest of my time will be on here, irc, and TF2 (and anything else i feel like playing) :D

PSPHax0r9

Quality Haxing Since 1991
Two weeks of senior week at the shore, then who knows what the rest of the summer. I have a job teaching tennis in the summer which is actually fun and not very demanding, so that'll be good too. And definitely going to Six Flags at some point, too...

eighty4

I'm gonna find a real fly honey up in Brazil. bring her down to the US and fuck her liek every day and make videos of us cooking dinner in Spanish or some shit and be like "Look at this, don't you just wanna fuck this shit?" and zoom in on her ass or some shit. Rock the shit out her like I'm fucking Avenged Sevenfold. Then I'm gonna go to some fucking camp for homeless kids and give them bread and shit then make sure they all can have fun with that fucking bread or some shit. Make a fucking track called "iainnoliarigiveyousoemmoney"

Cryox

Bro.
I'm gonna find a real fly honey up in Brazil. bring her down to the US and fuck her liek every day and make videos of us cooking dinner in Spanish or some shit and be like "Look at this, don't you just wanna fuck this shit?" and zoom in on her ass or some shit. Rock the shit out her like I'm fucking Avenged Sevenfold. Then I'm gonna go to some fucking camp for homeless kids and give them bread and shit then make sure they all can have fun with that fucking bread or some shit. Make a fucking track called "iainnoliarigiveyousoemmoney"
That was pretty funny. Mainly because it sounds exactly like what this one kid i know would say.

Teowulf

<span style=height:2px;cursor:default;"></span>
If I'm lucky I'll get a job, and then spend the rest of the time chilling with friends.

Sullivan

Starting mine kind of soon, got a new monitor, and shit, and a girl, and loosing my v-card this weekend at prom.

Me and my new soon to be girl are going to get a job at Fruhstucks, that breakfast place.

My graduation is on June 6, anyone here is welcome if you live in houston.

Birthday is June 23. Turning 18.

I will most likely be spending all the time I can with this new girl.

July 4, I am going to go all out like always with fireworks.

Possibly going to cali to visit a friend and my aunt.

Possibly going to nebraska to visit relitives, but possibly not.

End of July, going with my dad, and grandpa, and a bunch of friends to Alaska for a fishing trip. Its going to be sweet.

Then in August or some shit, starting college.

Sweet? I think so.

amrcidiot

MFM Survivor
Starting mine kind of soon, got a new monitor, and shit, and a girl, and loosing my v-card this weekend at prom.
We get it, stop telling us, it's disgusting to know that.

My summer is going to be busy, busy, busy.
I go to a summer program called Upward Bound. We stay at a college campus for 6 weeks and come home on the weekends. While I'm there, I'll be payed $600 for an internship, get a college credit class out of the way, and it's all free because I'm under-privileged.

When I'm home, I'll be organizing a teen center for the town and finding someone to run it while I'm off at college.
I'll also be playing with my band a few times for our town's day (we block of a couple streets and have expos up, things to sell, and bands playing) and also at the ballpark with a couple other bands.

Should be a fun summer.