• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So Who From QJ Has Come Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout

Riorio99

I'm from QJ, using the same name. A lot of you guy's probably don't even now me, but whatever.

Colm

Eran, previously Eranmane. I've shortened my name so people won't look at that and say "hahaha, it's that noob from QJ who thought you could possibly get unsigned code to run by modifying PARAM.SFO". Actually, that was the real reason I changed my name on QJ to Eranmane in the first place...

TacticalPenguin

Eran said:
Eran, previously Eranmane. I've shortened my name so people won't look at that and say "hahaha, it's that noob from QJ who thought you could possibly get unsigned code to run by modifying PARAM.SFO". Actually, that was the real reason I changed my name on QJ to Eranmane in the first place...
Thanks for letting everyone know anyways.

Glad to see so many people from qj here, and most of them people who have been around a while

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
you know what, I think this forum is already matching, if not beating qj's current post rate.

Adiuvo

EndUnknown said:
you know what, I think this forum is already matching, if not beating qj's current post rate.
It certainly seems that way. Back when the site was first made the staff alone racked up around 700 posts >_>

JEMdev

i hear of exclusive promised homebrew releases

if so

you guys are doing far better than i expected.

TacticalPenguin

chances are all mine will be exclusive to tp.com and this place. i don't care much to publicize things any more, nobody cares about a decent release any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.