• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

So Who From QJ Has Come Here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbletune

Moose gave me a link to these forums before it was posted on QJ, and I've been hanging out here ever since. Although I wasn't the most active person out there at first, this changed when QJ was taken over by new administrators (who gave some people moderator status for no apparent reason - something which annoys me), and MforMature evolving with new members joining, and the staff working really hard on improving it, I decided to stick out here a bit more. I met quite a few nice people on IRC, quite some nice features such as the TF2 server were added, I could go on. MforMature has turned in to a great place, and I haven't visited QJ in months.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
1st registered non admin :p!

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
Whats wrong with trolling? Honestly. I want a perfectly good reason why posting useless posts are wrong. They hurt nobody.

mannymix03

So, Just got banned from QJ for telling the new admin "sinbad" that he needed to act like an admin instead of calling a forum member stupid and idiotic because he said the new forum design looked like crap (check it out if you haven't seen it btw)

eldiablov

Contributor
So, Just got banned from QJ for telling the new admin "sinbad" that he needed to act like an admin instead of calling a forum member stupid and idiotic because he said the new forum design looked like crap (check it out if you haven't seen it btw)

I'll be needing to see your old avatar tbh.

Nice to see you at MfM :DDDD

B

Bizarre

Lol I just made a new account and posted on their "mdpr" saying its nick48 and he banned me. :/

Hardrive

Contributor

I got banned a few weeks ago for calling elite99999999999 a kiss-ass when he was awarded his moderator position. I'm glad I did get banned, their new banner is ugly as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.