• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Something you've always wanted to do.

Darth Budd

Inna-Gadda-Davida
I want to snowboard. But snow does not exist in my part of Texas. =[
Oh get married to a great woman would be nice too.

I went snowboarding once. End over end 7 times then hit a tree. The part up until then was fun though. Try it, but I'd recommend beginner lessons first.

twelve

I'm not dead
I want to go on a rampage in my car (or someone elses). Not running people over tho just smacking into the twats on the road that cut me up or drive way below the speed limit on a narrow country road where overtaking is impossible.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Slice someones throat open and watch as the ruby coloured blood spills out over the wooden floor and hear them gasping their last breath...

and skydiving :D

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
I went snowboarding once. End over end 7 times then hit a tree. The part up until then was fun though. Try it, but I'd recommend beginner lessons first.

It's much better if you just wing it ;) Although you will look like a fool on the mountain it is fun trying to each yourself and ultimately failing. Skiing is much easier while I found snowboarding a bit more difficult (although that could be because I chose the wrong foot stance :eek: ).

As far as something I've always wanted to do...dunno, probably own a Tesla car ;)

Riorio99

I've always wanted to go up in a hot air balloon. Don't ask why, because I can't remember.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
Participate in that annual event whereas the contestants run down a huge hill after a reel of cheese. Can't remember what it's called.

Mraellis

Yeah, wingsuit or skydiving for sure.

Or burning a building. I have no idea why, but it would be interesting to see a building burn to the ground from the start of the fire.

Agreed. Fire is a lovely element.

I'd also add go to a nudist beach but I did that last year.