• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSN Sony: PS Store Will Return This Week

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psnetwork.jpg

The return of the PlayStation Store is no longer a moving target, as Sony officially announced today that it will fully restore PSN services by the end of this week in North America, Europe, and certain parts of Asia. The planned rollout excludes Japan, Hong Kong, and South Korea, due to complications Sony is dealing with in the aforementioned regions.

In appreciation of customer loyalty, Sony will also be handing out its promised "Welcome Back" incentives soon after the Store returns, which include free games and PS Plus access.

"We have been conducting additional testing and further security verification of our commerce functions in order to bring the PlayStation Network completely back online so that our fans can again enjoy the first class entertainment experience they have come to love, said Kazuo Hirai, Executive Deputy President, Sony Corporation[...]

Continue reading: Sony: PS Store Will Return This Week...

TeamOverload

Well they said it would be back by the end of the month, so it should be by Tuesday, or else there word saying "the end of the week" isn't very reliable now either.

..yes I just realized that tomorrow is Tuesday. This holiday threw me off :p

Riorio99

I imagine this means Friday... I'll be away from my PS3 between Thursday and next Tuesday :\