• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PS3 Sony To Restore PSN Access This Week, Will Reward Users With Free Content And PS Plus Subscription

Dan

Contributor
im having a hard time seeing why everyone (not here, necessarily, but the collective "everyone") is so content with a reward package that will expire after 30 days. am i the only one who is kinda pissed about this? i would have rather not take anything than take something i can access for 30 days then is taken away from me :\

Nope, I'm really annoyed with it.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well as stated in the article, PS Plus is only half of the deal - they are also giving away a free piece of content - not sure what it'll be yet though.

january39

eXo Staff
...and the fact they don't have to give us anything at all (ps+ users perhaps a little different).

B

Bizarre

I think a decent reward package would be a $30-$50 PSN package, that way we can choose what we want and if users want the PSN+ they can purchase it.

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
Well as stated in the article, PS Plus is only half of the deal - they are also giving away a free piece of content - not sure what it'll be yet though.
ah yea, true. forgot about that part :blushing: im looking forward to seeing what else they're offering besides this b.s. psn+ trial.

Hellcat

Contributor
I'm looking forward to: PSN being up and running again :D

The Plus deal isnt' bad as I got plus, so "yay" for "getting back" the "lost subscribtion time" - but though didn't really loose that much as all my Plus-Stuff continued to work during the whole outage.
Only the network storage was not accessible and I consider that more a gimmik than a real feature as of now.

El Diablo

Nothing, so you should take it and be happy.

TeamOverload

What in the world makes us entitled to PSN+ and whatever the free content is?

As El Diablo said, nothing. There's no need to ask for more, you aren't paying for the service, and even if you are (PSN+) you still had access to the majority of your content, so you aren't losing out on anything. That being said PSN+ is practically a worthless reward as others have mentioned, it's going to just be time limited content, and the free content we'll have to see if it's even anything special first.