• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

PSP Source: Sony Begins Phasing Out PSP Development Kits

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psp3.jpg

SCEE has issued a statement to SCE DevNet partners, which denotes that DTP-T2000A and DTP-H2500A series development tools will no longer be sold from November 15 onward, according to a report from French site PSPGen. The full alert reads as follows:
SCEE will no longer be selling the PSP Development Tool (DTP-T2000A) or Testing Tool (DTP-H2500A) past November 15th[...]

Continue reading: Source: Sony Begins Phasing Out PSP Development Kits...

Deathrow

It's a shame that Kingdom Hearts came towards the end of the PSP's development cycle.

I heard that lmao. It's a shame a LOT of good games are coming out the end of the cycle. 2010 was a AWESOME year for PSP games.
God of War (well, soon to be), Socom Fire Team Bravo 3, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker, The 3rd Birthday (2010 JPN) and some other ones that aren't at the top of my head.

I believe Square Enix will create some sort of Kingdom Hearts game for the PSP2, they have done it to every handheld console lol