• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Stargate fans?

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
just wondering if anyone on these forums also enjoyed the show stargate, right now sgu is in it's second season, and i know alot of people have mixed feelings with sgu, but sg1/sga are up for discussion, unless i'm the only person here who enjoys the show

KelticN7

no i enjoyed the SG1 and SGA as well, SGU i'm still out on,, actually recorded the complete first season of SGU on sky box and just starting to watch it again as out on sick leave due to just having had back surgery(also why i've been offline for a while)
i've a fair sized dvd collection and SG1 / SGA take pride of place along with the original movie and 2 followup movies to SG1

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
@bran if u enjoyed the movies, i'd recommend watching the show's, especially sg-1(unless u mean u've only watched the original movie, but even then, i'd still recommend the show's)
@keltic, i can understand not getting on board with sgu as easily, it's defiantly got a different taste to it, personally i've come to enjoy the show, but i can easily understand an sg fan not enjoying it.