• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Steam profile sync incomplete?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

The Steam page for this seems to be broken, https://steamcommunity.com/id/xxDimosXX/stats/278810/?tab=achievements

That's why the scan is failing. Very strange, I'll try it again later.

I know this is not a big deal but this game i have on steam called Carpe Diem only has one achievement and i unlocked it and got 100% on the game but on my profile it only shows the 100% and the green outline on the picture of the game. I cant click on the game or it doesnt say when i completed it either. IS that normal or anything that can be done? thanks

I have fixed this!

Last edited:

DerFritz11

so just noticed that I have 280 steam achievements but on my exophase page it appears I only have 241 :\ I noticed some achievements like Injustice Gods among us and wolf among us are not counting

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
so just noticed that I have 280 steam achievements but on my exophase page it appears I only have 241 :\ I noticed some achievements like Injustice Gods among us and wolf among us are not counting

Did a rescan and it looks like those have been picked up now

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor