• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Suggestion - HellCat

J0EY

Cock for HEN!!
hey Hellcat

i just downloaded the Wallpaper Changer plugin. Dint know about its existence until i came across the download. Nice work and Congratulations.

One thing that i was expecting but could not find was the ability to change the wallpaper after a particular interval of time. Would it be too difficult to include in the next version of the plugin? i'm sure a lot of people would love to c that functionality.

Thanks again for all your excellent HBs.

Hellcat

Contributor
Hi :)

(glad you like it :))

You mean like "every N minutes" (N supposed to be settable) in addition to the "every boot" and "once a day"?
Hmm.... yeah, that shouldn't be too hard.... *thinks*

WalangAlam

Hey Hellcat another 88v3 PSP got bricked again yesterday due to use of your flasher and due to pure stupidity (that's the fifth that I knew). Sadly they just asked help from me after it happened. We swapped the mobo, at least the CFW is now permanent :D.

Great works! I'm one of your billionth fans ;)

Hellcat

Contributor
yes exactly :)
Not promising anything!!!
But since this should be a rather small thing, I might squeeze it in somewhere, somehow....

Uh, just gotta install the PSPSDK again, first xD

Hey Hellcat another 88v3 PSP got bricked again yesterday due to use of your flasher and due to pure stupidity (that's the fifth that I knew). Sadly they just asked help from me after it happened. We swapped the mobo, at least the CFW is now permanent :D.

Great works! I'm one of your billionth fans ;)
Pff, that happens when ppl use outdated versions, 1.60 should have detected the 88v3 and disabled all flashing functions - don't tell me it didn't O_O
Well, anyway, there's enough warnings out there not to flash those PSPs :p

Hehee, "billions", eh? That would be.... at least 1/6th of the whole worlds population :D yay \o/ xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Hehee, "billions", eh? That would be.... at least 1/6th of the whole worlds population :D yay \o/ xD

Not billions but you do have quite a few fans out there that respect your work, tap into that xD

J0EY

Cock for HEN!!
Not billions but you do have quite a few fans out there that respect your work, tap into that xD

I'm one of them!! :)

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 AM ----------

Not promising anything!!!
But since this should be a rather small thing, I might squeeze it in somewhere, somehow....

Uh, just gotta install the PSPSDK again, first xD

can u please point me to a link to download the latest SDK

Riorio99

I love how this is becoming a Hellcat appreciation thread.

I've not had to use it yet, but recovery flasher is always kept up to date, and I think it's a great program, amongst many of the other things Hellcat has made.

I think you made a really good Pandora app as well, I can't remember, but I used it to downgrade a few times.

WalangAlam

Pff, that happens when ppl use outdated versions, 1.60 should have detected the 88v3 and disabled all flashing functions - don't tell me it didn't O_O
Well, anyway, there's enough warnings out there not to flash those PSPs :p

yep, most probably they used an old version. And most probably they got it from youtube or somethin. I always used 1.60.:love:

karnbmx

ceebs. :)
Hellcat = Hell of a good coder and a valued member of this community.