• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

TA-82 Version 2.81 or 2.82 ability to flash?

Dorfdad

New to the forums, not totaly new to the scene, but I have a PSP version 2.81 or 2.82 not 100% sure but I know I have an TA-82 motherboard is there a way to upgrade/downgrade the system to allow me to play my games only I dont care about homebrew but I do have a few games I own I want to backup and play off sticks.

I tried to find GTA at the shops around here but none have the old unpatched versions as far as I can find, so is there a new or different way for ta-82 users? Link to thread if it exists already!?

Thanks in Advance

Dorfdad

XsavioR

unfortunatly the only way i've seen to deal with 2.81 - 3.03 is via the game exploit . But i thought there were 3 options. Leme search.

Dorfdad

Appreciate any insight even if its the exploit only just need a starting point that will work for the TA-82 though I wish there was another way!?

XsavioR

i couldnt find that post again , but i was pretty sure there was 3 diff games it worked with. try ebay , though itll cost about 100 $

edit :
theres sites that sell 1.5 psp. why not ebay that one and pick one up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor