• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

TEKKEN 6 coming to our PSP

eXo

M for Messenger
Tekken 6 PSP Bound

Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny not enough for those combo-quenching thumbs? Good, as Namco Bandai is offering up more in the way of fighting goodness for this year’s PSP lineup: Tekken 6. That’s right, The King of Iron Fist Tournament is going for a second run on PSP. Set for release this fall, Namco intends to squeeze the [...]

More...

romantic24

hey guys, this is good new for those people loves to play Tekken... ahehehe.. I also love playing TEKKEN:DR but now, I'm bored playing with this...

Greyone

Funny Little Green Ghouls
Although I do like Tekken, I don't like playing anywhere other than arcades

I also don't like playing fighting games on portables. I always feel like I'm going to break my psp while playing them.

Serideth

Namco have just announced that Tekken 6 is also coming to the PSP today.

Namco didn’t release many specifics, but we do know that the portable version of the game is set to release alongside the other console iterations and will pack additional stages, content, items, and an ad-hoc multiplayer mode using “original” and “fan favorite characters.” The PSP version will also have “Ghost” Infrastructure mode so that a player can upload his or her character data as well as download others’ to see how everyone’s skills stack up.

source: IGN: Tekken 6 on PSP is Official

-> hey guys, this is good new for those people loves to play Tekken... ahehehe.. I also love playing TEKKEN:DR but now, I'm bored playing with this...
Same, I have it for the PS3 and I have been waiting for Tekken 6 for ages.

romantic24

Thank you for taking the initiative and posting this news on our site :)
I've moved this to the right section for you. It doesn't belong in PSP Homebrew :p

ow sorry, I forgot.. Pls forgive me..

---------- Post added at 02:42 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 AM EST ----------

Although I do like Tekken, I don't like playing anywhere other than arcades

I also don't like playing fighting games on portables. I always feel like I'm going to break my psp while playing them.

why? are you going crazy while playing fighting games on your PSP to the extent that you will throw your PSP??? ahahaha.. you're so funny...:p

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM EST ----------

Same, I have it for the PS3 and I have been waiting for Tekken 6 for ages.

so your long waiting in vain is now over?? ahaha.. I don't think so..:D

Fives

mm tekken 6 looks so rad, one of those games i wouldn't want to experience on PSP first though.

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
well. seeing as i dont have a ps3. :D im happy its coming to psp :p

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Tekken was always a cool game i remember playing it when i was young i never unlocked all the characters :( hopefully this game will turn out awesome!

lol i agree eldoablov the button configuration does suck :(

seanix

Tekken was always a cool game i remember playing it when i was young i never unlocked all the characters :( hopefully this game will turn out awesome!

lol i agree eldoablov the button configuration does suck :(

You just need more practice to play well.

Riorio99

I've been going off fighting games recently, mostly because Soul Calibur 3 was dissapointing, as were Tekken DR and SSF2HDTR (not got SF4 yet, not really interested), but I'll pick this up, because I have owned all Tekken games in some form or another, and love most of them to death, Tekken 5 and DR being the anomolys. I'll probably skip this for the PS3 version, but there's always a possibility of me getting this.

seanix

BlackBurd

Original Gangstuh
Can't wait for this.. should be Goood :D

if you cant wait you can buy it now. alou have to do is pull a mortgage and pawn your car to get 4000$ and buy a system 357 arcade system;)