• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Thanks for the Welcome.

Hellbound

Hello,
As far as a little about myself, I am an avid video gamer. I am in the process of learning C++ programming (however, I'm not good at it... yet). My occupation is an Electronic Technician. Which means my day job is to work with Digital components such as ICs, RAMs, ROMs, EPROMs, and the like. I have only been at the job for about a year, but I've been dealing with Electronics for most my life (My father is a professor in electronics). I am incredibly interested in anything gaming and I would like to know more about the PSP system I just bought, which is the reason I've been looking into a bunch of different forums. Although I will say that this is the first one I've joined.

Well that's me in a nutshell.

~HB

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Thanks for joining! I'm sure you'll be able to find some good information on the PSP here and we will be able to answer any questions you have regarding it (although I will emphasize that Google is a great resource for basic questions :cool:)

Perfect-skillz

enjoy your stay at M4M!!!!!

and read my sig below it gives helpful tips for first time forum users on these forums (and most other forums too) ;) Just some basic stuff not many people know or ignore.
:tup:

Hellbound

Thanks all, I've been reading up on all this PSP subject matter out there and... wow. I never knew there was so many possibilities. I think I'm going to enjoy my "stay". Although if anyone can point me in the direction of a good spot for information on the hardware of the PSP, I would be greatly thankful.

** BTW, I got halfway into reading some things about the psp and got COMPLETELY sidetracked by the awesome arcade.

Hi Hellbound. Welcome to the forums.

I noticed ya are into coding, well if you are interested in coding for the PSP, I know a good site with programming tutorials for PSP: PSP-Programming.com

Tsunaii

eMummeh
hey, welcome to mfm. enjoy your stay