• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi The 2011 eXophase Completed Games List

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
PS3 - inFamous (Hero-Normal)

MenaceInc

Staff Member
p.s. Ninja Gaiden NES is clearly the worse game I have EVER played, and I've played bombs in the past, but this games is SO bad. Badly programmed, unfair challenge and EASY as fuck bosses (except for the two last I guess). How does this game get so much praise? I'm baffled xD

You've clearly never played Superman 64.

Seriously though, I quite liked Ninja Gaiden on the NES. Difficulty spikes were the norm back in the NES days and even in the early 16bit days when I was a kid.

Zx30

Beto
p.s. Ninja Gaiden NES is clearly the worse game I have EVER played, and I've played bombs in the past, but this games is SO bad. Badly programmed, unfair challenge and EASY as fuck bosses (except for the two last I guess). How does this game get so much praise? I'm baffled xD
Has great music as well. ^_^

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
PC
Deus Ex, Illuminati ending
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
PS3: Red Dead Redemption

I haven't gone through a game this quick in quite awhile. Normally I don't get much play time but in this case I was thoroughly hooked and went out of my way to play any chance I got. As the credits were rolling I had completed to 93.7%.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
PS3: RDR - Undead Nightmare. Had lots of fun with this DLC; well worth the 10$ imho.